Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Cadillac To Glory

I can't believe it's only been a month since we lost Nina Darleen & 4 since Renée It seems so much longer. I also can't believe I'm going back to Newfoundland, but I am so happy I am. Joey has asked me if I could document the journey and burial of  his mom and sister, and of course I am honoured to do anything for these, my friends, and to be there to say a final goodbye to Renée, is sure to be one of my life's defining moments. I can't seem to post my videos on this blog so please visit 'asmerlesworldturns.blogspot.com' and my facebook page to see my tribute video to Renée. But now I'd like to introduce A Cadillac To Glory, This is a documentary that Joey and I are producing, which follows the journey of a son and brother struggling to keep his promise to honour his mother and his sister. Joey Young is bringing them home for their final rest and is overwhelmed; He's overwhelmed by his immense loss, by the stress of having to make final arrangements for mom and sis, and by trying to figure out how he's going to pay for it all! Then the miracles start . . . Joey's family has been so generous in helping get our precious Nina Darleen and Renée home, but we still have challenges. We are aprroaching several companies to help us make this journey a reality and I am very hopeful and feel positive that we will be able to count them as team members soon.
I am very excited about this project because it will be produced, directed, edited and distributed online by us. We will put up a website where you can go and watch the documentaries and music videos we will be producing in the near future.

Peace & respect
Merle

No comments: