Monday, April 19, 2010

Joey Young




I have known a few men in my time whom I consider friends, and I don't use that label lightly because it is a word that speaks of enormous committment. Being a friend is NOT the same as family, a friend is someone whose shit you choose to put up with because you know their shit is not the sum of who they are, or vice versa, not that they always . . . anyhow! Joey young is a friend of mine and He's bringing his mother and sisters remains to Newfoundland, and I want to help him, So I ask, if you all could please pray for a safe and succesful journey for us as we drive Renee & Nina Darleen back home, also Joey & I have been trying to get some sponsorship from a few companies along the way so that we can be certain that there are no emergencies (Shit comes up on the road!) or "unexpecteds" that defeat us on our important and sacred journey, so please keep us in your thoughts and please ask God to keep us in his hands and ask him to open the hearts of those we come in contact with and may we bring only good wherever we may go.

Peace
Merle

No comments: